Monday 8 September 2008

Day 1

Red Shoes 2006

A blog for my photography.I endeavour to post a photo a day.

My name is Asia Werbel (pronounced Asha Verbel).I was made in England in the 1970's.I spent 6 years at Art School.3 of those were spent doing a BA Hons degree in Textiles/Fashion.A further 2 at Central Saint Martins School of Art doing an MA in communication design (Graphics).I am a self employed designer maker and photographer.I love my job.

*If you would like to purchase one of my prints please see my Etsy Shop.If the photo you like is not for sale in my shop send me a message (i'm quite friendly) and i'll let you know if it is for sale.Not all of my photos are for sale.

**When you visit (hello!) please leave a comment, feedback is always appreciated, as is constructive criticism.

No comments: